solid wood bedroom collection
The Berkeley bed is a craftsman style platform bed that takes a mattress without a box spring. It is beautifully hand-crafted in Vermont out of certified sustainably harvested solid American cherry.
No Boxspring needed: Put a mattress up to 15" high on this bed.
Six cleaned and sealed Baltic Birch 10" wide plywood panels and 3 center support legs provide your mattress with an extremely strong support structure.
Shown here in natural cherry with an invisible flat clear protective coat.
- Full Bed: 58.5w x 80d x 52h
- Queen Bed: 64.5w x 84d x 52h
- Standard King Bed: 80.5w x 84d x 52h
- Cal King Bed: 76.5w x 88d x 52h
- Floor to the bottom of side rails: 7-3/4 inches
- Floor to the top of bed slats: 10 inches
- Recommended mattress height: 10-15 inches
The entire bed, including the slats, is sealed with a Greenguard certified clear protective coat that ensures healthy indoor air quality.
- The mattress is supported by six extremely strong 10" wide slats each with t-beam supports
- There are three center leg supports (not shown above)
- California Proposition 65 Warning (See more)
- Quick-ship as identified, but please contact us for the current estimated ship times.
- Free Local Delivery + Setup
- +10% Delivery Outside the San Francisco Bay Area, across the contiguous USA .
More from this Collection: