solid wood bedroom collection
The Catalina platform bed is made in Vermont out of solid North American walnut. It has a very elegant design reminiscent of midcentury modernism. Pair this bed with its beautiful dressers and nightstands. We are clearing out our floor model since its curved headboard is being replaced with a new design with a flat surface and a beveled top edge.
No Boxspring needed: Put a mattress up to 13.5" high on this bed.
Six cleaned and sealed Baltic Birch 10" wide plywood panels and 3 center support legs provide your mattress with an extremely strong support structure.
Shown here in natural Walnut with an invisible flat clear protective coat.
- Queen Bed: 67w x 87d x 40h
- Standard King Bed: 83w x 87d x 40h
- Cal King Bed: 79w x 91d x 40h
- Floor to the bottom of side rails: 7-3/4 inches
- Floor to the top of bed slats: 10 inches
- Recommended mattress height: 9 - 14 inches
The entire bed, including the slats, is sealed with a Greenguard certified clear protective coat that ensures healthy indoor air quality.
- The mattress is supported by six extremely strong 10" wide slats each with t-beam supports
- There are three center leg supports (not shown above)
- California Proposition 65 Warning (See more)
- White Glove delivery available across the contiguous USA (+10%)
- 8-10 week eta
- Free Bay Area delivery and setup
More from this Collection: